Share :

CHAPELLE SAINT LOUIS DITE CHAPELLE DES MECANICIENS

  • chapelle
  • 1377784694000.jpg
  • 1377784778000.jpg
chapelle1377784694000.jpg1377784778000.jpg
St Louis chapel (1830) is listed on the Inventory of Historical Monuments.
Former chapel of St Mandrier naval hospital. When in 1937, the hospital was replaced by the Naval Mechanics school it was called “the Mecanics Chapel”.
General
  • Type of culturel patrimony :
    • Historic site and monument
  • Religious patrimony :
    • Religious heritage
    • Chapel
loading
Directions to :
P.E.M. Nord
83430
Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
GPS coordinates
Latitude : 43.080052
Longitude : 5.933014
Contact
P.E.M. Nord
83430
Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
Phone : +33 4 22 42 86 01
  • Spoken language(s) :
    • French