Course museum of a dozen panels dedicated to the memory of the shipyards of La Seyne departing from the Shipyard gate to the bascule bridge.
Between the maritime hospital and the Croix des Signaux, the national cemetery are buried or the first world war of the dead.
Two lids of sarcophagi unearthed in 1816 at the priory of Saint Mandrier and stored at Sainte-Anne Hospital were returned to the town of origin. No registration will however appear on the headstones. ...
Located on the hill overlooking the village, the ruins of the feudal castle can be visited freely with the help of explanatory panels affixed to the walls.
A luxury resort designed and created ex nihilo by Michel Pacha from 1880 (development of communication routes, a set of 70 villas in the neoclassical oriental style and chalet, 1 hotel, 2 casinos, ...
In 1845 a small chapel was built in the hollow Saint Georges. The same year it became the parish church.
Fortification reorganized under Louis Philippe in 1846. The Battery includes an historical interpretation centre devoted to local maritime activity and the military past of this ancient fortification.
At the entrance to the Franco-Italian cemetery, on a mound, rises a pyramid of 7.25 m high which contains the mortal remains of Admiral Latouche-Treville, considered at the time as the terror of the ...
A 10 boundary stones historical walk through the heart of the neighbourhoods and alleyways of the town centre from the Parc de la Navale to the heights of the old town.