Fortification reorganized under Louis Philippe in 1846. The Battery includes an historical interpretation centre devoted to local maritime activity and the military past of this ancient fortification.
Archaeological museum of the city, which presents the artifacts resulting from the excavations carried out on the Celto-Ligurian oppidum of the Courtine by the Var archaeological centre in partnership...
The treasures collected on the site of the oppidum de la Courtine and many other objects are exhibited at the GRPO building.
Chapel-destination of pilgrimages constructed in 1625. Impressive view of the open sea and the coast. Viewing Table. Accessible by car or by bus until the car park then about 1 km by foot (fairly ...
Built in 1622, it belonged to Pierre Giraudin de Piosin de Montauban, first consul of Toulon in the 17th century.
St Louis chapel (1830) is listed on the Inventory of Historical Monuments.
Built in 1634, and reinforced by Vauban, this gun tower was used to protect the Toulon harbour when it crossed swords with the Royale Tower
The Observants, Franciscan monks, undoubtedly under the influence of the local lords, settled in Ollioules around the mid-16th century.
The Domaine de lâ€™Ermitage is an old farmhouse dating from the end of the 19th century.