Between the maritime hospital and the Croix des Signaux, the national cemetery are buried or the first world war of the dead.
Fortification reorganized under Louis Philippe in 1846. The Battery includes an historical interpretation centre devoted to local maritime activity and the military past of this ancient fortification.
Listed historic monument. Only remnant of the old town of Six Fours. Part Romanesque from the XIth century and enlarged in 1608.
Pre-Romanesque chapel with 3 naves and absidioles, restored in 1956 by Father Charlier.
St Louis chapel (1830) is listed on the Inventory of Historical Monuments.
Pinewood of centenary trees that stretches over 3000 m. in the district of Pin-Rolland. At the edge of Sainte-Asile beach, holidaymakers can relax, picnic and admire the new plantations of ...
Road connecting Ollioules to Evenos. Listed site. The canyon are created by water and time: potholes, troughs and grottos, in a beautiful white limestone. In the 18th century these canyon was the ...
This mountain (443 metres) offers grandiose view-points extending over the HyĂ¨res Islands to the â€ścalanquesâ€ť of Cassis-Marseille and the entire Sainte Baume range.
Mediterranean forest on schistose soil managed by the National Forest Office, 1600 hectares extending from le Brusc (Six Fours) to Fabrégas (La Seyne). Best explored in the spring or autumn. Numerous...