Fortification reorganized under Louis Philippe in 1846. The Battery includes an historical interpretation centre devoted to local maritime activity and the military past of this ancient fortification.
Located on the hill overlooking the village, the ruins of the feudal castle can be visited freely with the help of explanatory panels affixed to the walls.
Open during exhibitions. Oil mill, pressing cylinder casings are preserved, embedded in the masonry of the ground floor.
The Domaine de lâ€™Ermitage is an old farmhouse dating from the end of the 19th century.
The Janas forest (391 ha) is located in the South-East of the massif of Cap Sicié. The location is ideal for family outings, under the shade of the Aleppo pines, cork oaks, holm oaks and ...
This mountain (443 metres) offers grandiose view-points extending over the HyĂ¨res Islands to the â€ścalanquesâ€ť of Cassis-Marseille and the entire Sainte Baume range.
Pinewood of centenary trees that stretches over 3000 m. in the district of Pin-Rolland. At the edge of Sainte-Asile beach, holidaymakers can relax, picnic and admire the new plantations of ...
Road connecting Ollioules to Evenos. Listed site. The canyon are created by water and time: potholes, troughs and grottos, in a beautiful white limestone. In the 18th century these canyon was the ...