Share :

EGLISE PAROISSIALE

  • St Mandrier
  • St Mandrier
St MandrierSt Mandrier
In 1845 a small chapel was built in the hollow Saint Georges. The same year it became the parish church.
It consists of a single nave with flat apse, two side chapels and a square bell tower topped with a wrought iron campanile.
In 1845 a small chapel was built in the hollow Saint Georges, on the harbor bottom. The same year she was made a parish church. It consists of a single nave with flat apse, two side chapels and a square bell tower topped with a wrought iron campanile. 
General
  • Type of culturel patrimony :
    • Historic site and monument
  • Religious patrimony :
    • Religious heritage
    • Church
loading
Directions to :
Square Jouvenceau
Place du 11 novembre
83430
Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
GPS coordinates
Latitude : 43.076161
Longitude : 5.927896
Contact
Square Jouvenceau
Place du 11 novembre
83430
Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
Phone : +33 4 94 87 31 66
  • Spoken language(s) :
    • French