Share :

with your family

Six Fours, La Seyne and Ollioules welcome all families. Parents, grandparents, young children or teenagers, everyone can find a shoe to fit. Here is a selection of activities to do together as a family to the delight of all.
34 results
Sort :
Six-Fours-les-Plages
Tennis school "Team Competition" from September to June Trainings during school holidays and July / August, FFT state certified instructor, 2 league titles in France, 10 league champion titles under ...
HYERES +33 144385555
Sixt is a car rental agency available 24 hours a day and is present in more than 100 countries.
La Seyne-sur-Mer
A real living space accessible to all. Aquasud, the flagship equipment of the city of La Seyne sur Mer, meets the expectations of all the public in terms of aquatic activities & fitness, relaxation ...
La Seyne-sur-Mer +33 9 74 56 56 37
Rental of bicycles and electric bicycles. Sale of new and used bicycles. Excursions. Events.Every day throughout the year between 8.30 am and 6.30 pm. Closed on Sunday.
La Seyne-sur-Mer
On the Braudel aux Sablettes park, facing the sea, 12 rides for the pleasure of children: Funny Gliss, carousel, trampoline, acrobat, Funny Box, Crazy chenille, Funny cars, Funny tower, giant ...
Six-Fours-les-Plages
Rooms, courses and internships. 5 air-conditioned ASB courses. Club House, Snacking on site.
Six-Fours-les-Plages
The cinema of all cinemas in Six Fours Les Plages. Your cinema complex and brasserie in the heart of town.
La Seyne-sur-Mer
Horse-riding lessons at all levels: from initiation to competition. Homes for horses and ponies. Horse and ponies show jumping competition. Pony-games in ponies
  • Qualité Tourisme
  • Quali famille
Six-Fours-les-Plages
Come and have an unforgettable adventure in THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PARK OF THE VAR, at 300m away from THE BEACHES!
Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
St Louis chapel (1830) is listed on the Inventory of Historical Monuments.
Ollioules
Open during exhibitions. Oil mill, pressing cylinder casings are preserved, embedded in the masonry of the ground floor.
Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
Between the maritime hospital and the Croix des Signaux, the national cemetery are buried or the first world war of the dead.
Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
The Domaine de l’Ermitage is an old farmhouse dating from the end of the 19th century.
Ollioules
Medieval building, first mentioned in 1096. Extended in the 14th century by the addition of 2 side naves, then in the 17th century by the addition of chapels, all the additions were remarkably ...
La Seyne-sur-Mer
Free guided visits on appointment. Equipment relative to the steam and electrical traction and signalling.
Six-Fours-les-Plages
Chapel-destination of pilgrimages constructed in 1625. Impressive view of the open sea and the coast. Viewing Table. Accessible by car or by bus until the car park then about 1 km by foot (fairly ...
Ollioules
Small private mansion of XVII century; façade neo-Louis XVI of the 1870’s,
Six-Fours-les-Plages
Pre-Romanesque chapel with 3 naves and absidioles, restored in 1956 by Father Charlier.
Six-Fours-les-Plages
The mission of the Paul Ricard Oceanographic Institute is to contribute to the knowledge and protection of marine environments in the Mediterranean. The museum supports awareness-raising activities by...
Ollioules
Located on the hill overlooking the village, the ruins of the feudal castle can be visited freely with the help of explanatory panels affixed to the walls.
Six-Fours-les-Plages
The chapel was built in July 1992, she has a romanesque style. Visit everyday from 10 am.
La Seyne-sur-Mer
Built in 1634, and reinforced by Vauban, this gun tower was used to protect the Toulon harbour when it crossed swords with the Royale Tower
La Seyne-sur-Mer
Open during exhibitions and special events, information in our tourist board. Built between 1812 and 1821 upon the order of Emperor Napoleon. It never saw combat, except in 1944 during the liberation.
Six-Fours-les-Plages
Built at the initiative of Jules de Greling in 1873 completed in 1874. Landowski's family realized there's fresco of the heart in 1942, the Stations of the Cross in 1960 and the stained glass in 1973.