In 1845 a small chapel was built in the hollow Saint Georges. The same year it became the parish church.
Built in 1634, and reinforced by Vauban, this gun tower was used to protect the Toulon harbour when it crossed swords with the Royale Tower
Build in the heights of the Cap Sicié range in 1879, its mission was to protect the space included between Les Sablettes and the open sea. Today Peyras remains the only German Flak battery in Europe....
The mission of the Paul Ricard Oceanographic Institute is to contribute to the knowledge and protection of marine environments in the Mediterranean. The museum supports awareness-raising activities by...
Small private mansion of XVII century; faÃ§ade neo-Louis XVI of the 1870â€™s,
Master work by the architect Paul Page (inaugurated 1899); the institute is a magnificent moorish-style monument which borders the Lazaret Bay.
The Celto-Ligurian oppidum of the Courtine, whose remains are inscribed in the Supplementary Inventory of Historical Monuments, was occupied since the Bronze Age, but especially in the Iron Age from ...
Pre-Romanesque chapel with 3 naves and absidioles, restored in 1956 by Father Charlier.
Open during exhibitions and special events, information in our tourist board. Built between 1812 and 1821 upon the order of Emperor Napoleon. It never saw combat, except in 1944 during the liberation.